Sunday, February 13, 2011

11 1/2 Months












This baby girl is just growing, growing, growing! I just can't believe what a big girl she has become. It's bitter sweet watching her grow up right before my eyes. Trey and I are so very thankful for her precious little life. I've included some things she's doing right now below along with some pictures from her last photo shoot!

Eating:
3 Bottles 6 oz. or less per feedings (2-breakfast and lunch, 1-before she goes to sleep)
Some baby food + table food (Ian's Organic chicken fingers, lots of canned organic vegetables, shredded cheese, breads, biscuits, waffles, oatmeal, etc.)

Sleeping:
2 naps- morning and afternoon
11-12 hours a night

Personality/ Development
*She's talking lots! She says "dada, mama, bawl (ball), byebye, yah (yay), and no."
*She's CRAWLING! I thought the day of "real" crawling would never come. However, during her last photo shoot she just decided to start. I couldn't believe my eyes. She's definitely become a busy little bee these days.
*She has been pulling up to her knees and sometimes to a standing position.
*She is walking with less effort holding onto my hands.
* She LOVES books. I love watching her flip the pages while cooing and babbling like she is "reading" up a storm.
*If you're not careful baby girl will give you a FRENCH kiss right slab dab on your lips. She is going through this funny tongue phase where she tries to lick you.
*She also LOVES looking in the mirror. It's funny to watch her smile at herself and give herself kisses.
*She's getting MORE teeth. We've got 6 currently and I think more are coming in.



No comments:

Post a Comment