Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Beach, Family, and Friends...What More Could You Want?!

Trey and I had the opportunity to take Susannah Grace to Florida to visit her great grandparents. It warmed my heart to see Susannah Grace flash her little gums, while giving great big smiles to her great grandparents. I have always had a very special place for them in my heart so it was a little blessed moment to see them hold and cuddle my sweet little girl in their arms just as they did with me many years ago. Along the way, we stopped by the beach to enjoy the beautiful aqua marine water before the oil comes in. We had a blast! It was a joy to dip her little toes in the sand! Lastly, to top the weekend off we attended the Great Strides Walk-A-Thon to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for Susannah Grace's Aunt Ray Ray!
Family Photo


My sweet little frog princess :)

She loves her great grandma and grandpa!

She's just hanging out with her 2nd cousins, Amy and Ben!
Aunt Angie enjoyed cuddling with her!
Here she is just enjoying the Walk-A-Thon and her finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment