Saturday, July 31, 2010

5 months!







I can't believe my sweet little girl is 5 months old. It seems like time has just flown by, and she's growing up too fast. This next month will be a big transition for Susannah Grace and me. I will be returning to work. It is going to be so hard to be away from her, but I am trusting that the Lord knows best and He is in control of all of this. Trey has done an excellent job providing for our family, and I am so thankful for the hard working husband that he is. Right now, me going back to work is what is best for our family. I'm so thankful that I have the job that I do. My principal, assistant principal, colleagues, students, and parents are so wonderful. I could not work in a better system, that is for sure! If you think about it, say a little prayer for me as I know I will be emotional about it, especially in the beginning.

On another note, I have included some precious pictures and information about Susannah Grace below! I hope you enjoy!

5 Month Stats:
Weight- 20 lbs 11 oz 99%- Yes, I know she is a little chunk, and I love every oz of her!
Height- 26 inches- 81%
Head- 16.5 - 50%+



Updates:
Eating~
5 bottles a day -every 3-4 hours 6-8 oz
rice cereal -for breakfast and dinner
vegetables- Sweet potatoes and peas- lunch and dinner

Sleeping~
Naps- 3 a day- usually 1 hour-2 1/2 hours
Night time- 10 1/2 - 11 hours

New things:
Sitting up for longer periods
Saying "Momma"- I will post a video soon!
Eating Veggies :)

Here are some things I've been up to lately:

I'm still working on my tummy time!
I can roll from my tummy to my back
but I still haven't figured out how to roll from my back to my tummy!

I'm sitting up pretty good by myself.
Mommy does have to watch me like a hawk so that I don't topple over, though.

Here I am sitting in my high chair.
For some reason I just keep sliding down :).

I LOVE sweet potatoes! Can't you tell?

I'm not to fond of peas or cold rice cereal.
I prefer my food warm!

I still enjoy relaxing in my bouncy seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment