Thursday, March 4, 2010

Susannah Grace's Nursery


I was so happy with the way everything turned out!
The monogram on the wall ended up being just what I wanted!

It took me a while to decide on the right pattern for the curtains, but I was so elated when these were finished with the results! Tonya did a fabulous job once again!


I'm such a sucker for cute lamp shades!
We got the stand from Target and the shade from Once Upon a Time.

Susannah Grace' s Meme got her the cute lamb night light.


My friend, Ashley, painted this canvas for me!
I LOVE it. She did such a good job!
My mother and I made the pillow you see out of extra fabric I had.
We are planning on having it monogrammed soon.

This is the wreath I made to hang on the hospital door.
It will also be displayed in her room.

I got this window pane and bookshelf at an antique store.
My plan is to put pictures of our family and Susannah Grace in the portions of the pane that don't have crosses in them after her photo shoot with Ashley Warren. :)

I've collected Swarovski crystal for some time now.
This used to be in our guest room. Now, Susannah Grace has it in her room.
Here is her going home dress and diaper bag. We are ready to go!
We finally finished her room!
Of course, I am always finding SOMETHING else to do.
However, it's pretty much done! I hope she loves it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment