Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spring Valley Beach!

Today, we took the girls (Susannah Grace and her cousin Sydney) to Spring Valley Beach. I don't know who much you know about this attraction, but for some reason I assumed it was like Oak Mountain State Park "beach" area. I was very wrong. It's actually a water park right smack dab in the middle of Blountsville, AL, or in the boonies as we would call it. The girls had a great time. Here are a few photos from our trip.

Getting ready to go down the slide...
Weeeeeeeeeee!
That was fun!
Sweet hug :)

Ready for some more water fun!

Cousin Sydney
I was able to get a sweet smile from this little cutie.
See that big blue bucket on top? A bell goes off every so often at the park signaling everyone to watch out! Then, this happens....
Susannah Grace enjoyed watching the big bucket spill over with Meme.
Sydney practices her floating skills!

Here's our best attempt at a group photo with Meme.

Sliding sure is fun!

Can't you tell?
SG also enjoyed splashing!
LOTS of splashing... It was a fun day!


1 comment:

  1. SG is adorable! I can't get enough of the pictures! I am dying to get her and B together. They would be quite the pair! I think they would talk non stop and not hear what the other one is saying! Miss you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete