Monday, October 10, 2011

Caroline Elizabeth Gunter

Trey and I are happy to introduce our newest addition to you! Meet Miss Caroline Elizabeth Gunter. After 22 hours of labor (I made it to 9 cm and was 90% effaced but my body would not cooperate from there), 3 epidurals (the last two didn't work), and a c-section she finally decided to join us. Let's just say I came real close to experiencing natural child birth- NOT by choice. Nevertheless, the Lord has truly blessed us with a sweet and precious angel. Her temperament is so easy going and laid back. It's been a joy to watch SG with her too. Susannah Grace has been a terrific big sister so far. I can't wait to watch them grow together.


 Mommy and Daddy are ready to meet Miss Caroline!
 Birthday cake- it's a tradition we started with my niece, Sydney

 Hello world!
 What a beautiful baby!

 We still see this face a lot...one eyed Willie...aka the stink eye
 Look at that long skinny foot
 8 lbs 5 oz 21 inches long!

I think she might have my lips. 
 This was such a special moment.
 Mommy and baby

 First family pic

 We're so in love already!
Dr. Tamucci congratulating us...I LOVE her!

 Sweet snuggly baby 
 Big sis patting the baby
 The proud big sis!
 This is what she does most of the time...
 Sweet angel

1 comment:

  1. Melinda she is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete