Monday, August 29, 2011

Multitude Monday: 119-146

***Sorry for the lack of pictures this week. It's been a busy one! I make up for it next week!


8-22-11 MM
119. some mommy time in order to look for more furniture for SG's room
120. remembering that it will be OK if I don't find what I'm looking for right now for SG's room- there are so many other things that are more important
121. finding a sweet heirloom dress at an antique store for $12 :)
122. Only having to buy a few things from the store for this week

8-23-11
123. my niece's surgery going well- now we have just got to pray that the mole on her arm is not cancerous
124. learning to get over my control issues when my child will NOT take a nap every once in a while
125. being productive taking pictures of old gowns and posting them on ebay to sell

8-24-11
126. Getting to play with Livi and Anna Kayt today
127. SG's 3 hour nap
128. The wreck I saw on the interstate and the thankfulness it made me feel that God has kept my family and
myself safe
129. getting to eat dinner with mom at Habeneros- one of my favorite places while I'm pregnant :)
130. my grandmother's surgery going well- second hip surgery in the past couple of months
131. the "moment" I watched SG have with her baby doll- holding it in front of her little face, talking to it, hugging, patting, and loving on it- it was so sweet
132. SG saying "Uv you" when I put her down for bed- melts my heart
133. Trey coming home early from out of town business- even though he didn't feel very well

8-25-11
134. Sg's 18 months of life- I can't believe how quickly it has flown by
135. Getting to spend time with Jennifer and having time to cut out two patterns for some cute shorts
8-26-11
136. An excellent doctor's report- Caroline and I are growing :)
137. The amazing rate at which SG is learning new things each day- It's incredible to watch and see how she is starting to really connect things
139. Finding an excellent antique shop in Pelham that had an assortment of dressers that I was looking for at just
the right price

8-27-11
140. Trey picking up my dresser and a chair for SG's room from the antique shop
141. Mom watching SG while we had a date night at my 10 year reunion
142. Good conversation and fellowship with long time friends

8-28-11
143. online tutorials on how to shabby chic dressers :)
144. having time to sand and prime the new/old dresser we got
145. getting to help celebrate a sweet little boy's 2nd birthday
146. SG's outgoing and funny personality- she was WIDE OPEN at the birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment