I am thankful for...
173. Meme watching SG while I ran a couple of errands
174. getting to appliqué four shirts today for the girls J
175. my sweet husband ordering and picking up my new devotional book- Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon
176. getting to order the fabric for SG’s big girl bedding! YAY! I can start making it now!
177. having some time while SG was napping to distress the dresser I have been shabby chicing
178. movie night with the hubs- It was nice getting to hang out
179. getting to talk to my sister in law about my niece’s pathology report- the growth was cancerous- However, her perspective was encouraging. She reminded me of the important perspective that our children belong to the Lord. They are His first and ours second.
180. another week of SAVING $$ at the store! WOOOOHOOO!
181. Nana coming over to help me measure and cut out SG’s big girl bedding after a long day of working
182. Trey fixing us a meal off of pinterest while we worked on the bedding- chicken lasagna rolls- YUM!
183. Meme watching SG again so I could get some more sewing done!
184. getting to cut out pants to go along with the shirts I appliquéd earlier this week
185. getting to spend time with Rachel at her wedding rehearsal
186. Trey’s help with Susannah Grace while we rehearsed
187. SG’s cooperation, as much as could be expected for an 18 month old, b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶s̶c̶o̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶y̶ “walking” down the aisle
188. having my hair and make up done for Rachel’s wedding- it’s been a LONG time since someone else has done this for me J
189. getting to have some quality girl time at the salon
190. SG’s hair cooperating with the sponge rollers I used to curl her hair- It was too adorable!
191. SG walking down the aisle with Daddy like a big girl
192. sunshine for Rachel’s wedding
193. a beautiful day and beautiful bride and groom- I was so blessed to witness my "sister" marry the man of her dreams- such a good feeling