Monday, September 12, 2011

Multitude Monday: 172-193

I am thankful for...

9-5-11-

173. Meme watching SG while I ran a couple of errands

174. getting to appliqué four shirts today for the girls J

9-6-11

175. my sweet husband ordering and picking up my new devotional book- Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon

176. getting to order the fabric for SG’s big girl bedding! YAY! I can start making it now!

9-7-11

177. having some time while SG was napping to distress the dresser I have been shabby chicing

178. movie night with the hubs- It was nice getting to hang out

9-8-11

179. getting to talk to my sister in law about my niece’s pathology report- the growth was cancerous- However, her perspective was encouraging. She reminded me of the important perspective that our children belong to the Lord. They are His first and ours second.

180. another week of SAVING $$ at the store! WOOOOHOOO!

181. Nana coming over to help me measure and cut out SG’s big girl bedding after a long day of working

182. Trey fixing us a meal off of pinterest while we worked on the bedding- chicken lasagna rolls- YUM!

9-9-11

183. Meme watching SG again so I could get some more sewing done!

184. getting to cut out pants to go along with the shirts I appliquéd earlier this week

9-10-11

185. getting to spend time with Rachel at her wedding rehearsal

186. Trey’s help with Susannah Grace while we rehearsed

187. SG’s cooperation, as much as could be expected for an 18 month old, b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶s̶c̶o̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶y̶ “walking” down the aisle

9-11-11

188. having my hair and make up done for Rachel’s wedding- it’s been a LONG time since someone else has done this for me J

189. getting to have some quality girl time at the salon

190. SG’s hair cooperating with the sponge rollers I used to curl her hair- It was too adorable!

191. SG walking down the aisle with Daddy like a big girl

192. sunshine for Rachel’s wedding

193. a beautiful day and beautiful bride and groom- I was so blessed to witness my "sister" marry the man of her dreams- such a good feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment