Monday, September 26, 2011

Multitude Monday: 212-244



I am thankful for...

9-19-11
212. having a day to clean and prepare for Caroline after a little scare last night- I had a couple of contractions, which I didn’t have with SG until labor. Therefore, my mind was in a MILLION different places and I couldn’t go to sleep until 4 AM because I was thinking of all the things I needed to do before her arrival- I’m so glad I had a day to get them done!
213. Meme’s help watching SG while I got A LOT of things done today to prepare for Caroline- I didn’t think she as going to be able to watch her so it was a real blessing
214. having time to wash the car seat, swing, bouncy seat, and jungle gym covers for Caroline to snuggle in
215. Trey’s help raising SG’s old bed for Caroline so I could put the bumper back on, hanging a cross in SG’s new room, and do other chores I am physically challenged with at the moment
216. Trey picking up the bassinet and a few much needed items from Meme’s
217. a healthy report at the doctor’s office- I’m currently 2 ½ cm and 75% effaced at 37 weeks
218. SG’s excitement to see and play with all of her new “toys” (i.e. Caroline’s baby stuff)

9-20-11
219. SG’s sweet demeanor as she played with her baby doll- She kept wanting to take it in and out of the swing while loving on it and giving the baby it’s pacy
220. the excitement SG displays when we turn on the swing- she wants the music on- when I turn it on she rocks back and forth with a big smile on her face while saying “Star!” “Moon!”- since little stars and moons rotate around as the music plays
221. listening to SG’s sweet voice mimic things I say all day long
222. Gigi’s much needed help cleaning my bathrooms- It’s hard to scrub when it’s painful just to bend down
223. having time to embroider several burp cloths and two receiving blankets for Caroline
224. Trey letting us order pizza night- I was too tired to cook- Little Caesar’s $5 pizzas are quite yummy!

9-21-11
225. Gigi coming over and offering to help me clean my bathrooms since I have trouble bending over and scrubing at this point

9-22-11
226. Mom taking off work to spend some quality time with SG while I ran a few errands
227. having time to take the pillow we made for SG’s room to be embroidered- I was too nervous to embroider it myself J
228. time to prepare a grocery list and shop without having to also entertain SG
229. a mommy make over- not really- but getting your hair cut becomes a privilege when you have children ;)
230. My contractions subsiding- I was having some pretty close ones and hoping they would go away so we could make it to our pampers and prayers shower the next night

9-23-11
231. sweet sacrificial friends throwing a small intimate shower for the arrival of sweet baby Caroline
232. my dad getting to come to my shower- especially since he has had to be out of town for a couple of months taking care of my grandparents in Florida
233. Gigi watching SG since she wasn’t feeling well while we went to our shower- it was such a BIG HELP


9-24-11
234. spending the day with Susannah Grace and Trey at the zoo
235. Trey buying me a disposable camera since I forgot our camera’s battery at home- I was very emotional about not having pictures of our time together at the zoo since it will be one the of the last things we do together as a family of three
236. Susannah Grace’s excitement each time she saw a new animal
237. SG mimicking the sounds the animals made
238. SG saying “Mommy” for monkey because she doesn’t know how to pronounce the “k” sound while making her monkey sound, and the people around us thinking it was funny
239. SG saying “Choo Choo” each time the train made that sound while we were riding the train at the zoo

9-25-11
240. getting to celebrate another birthday with Poppie- Walt (Trey’s Dad)
241. enjoying some yummy yogurt with family at Yogurt Mountain for Poppie’s birthday
242. SG and Sydney enjoying each other’s company at YM
243. the brief period without whining all day at Yogurt Mountain- SG is getting her 2nd K9 tooth and it has been very challenging
244. Trey buying me a new battery for our camera since I lost the other one- I have no idea where it went

No comments:

Post a Comment