***So, it's been a busy week trying to get everything prepared for Miss Caroline. I'll post a few pictures of SG's new room and how she is growing in the next few upcoming posts. Stay tuned!
I am thankful for...
194. Meme watching SG while I got some sewing and embroidering done- I finally got all of SG and Sydney's
fall outfits done! YIPPEE!
195. a good dr.'s report- I'm dilated 1 cm and 70% effaced at 36 weeks and everything seems to be going well
196. Trey safely traveling to MS
197. getting to spend time with our friends Amy, Livi, and Anna Kayt
198. realizing how very blessed I am to have such a healthy pregnancy thus far through a friend's sad situation
199. Mom helping me finish SG's bedding
200. reaching #200!
201. Trey's safe travels back from MS
202. making The Sandwich King's codwich sliders with Trey
203. enjoying a movie night at home with Trey
204. getting to put SG in her new big girl room to sleep tonight- it was bitter sweet- She's just growing up too fast
205. Nana watching SG while Trey and I went to a dear friend's grandfather's funeral
206. down time in order to relax- I have really needed to slow down lately
207. Trey helping me with SG
208. good fellowship at church
209. a refreshing nap after church- I usually have a really hard time taking one
210. a fun time at the park watching SG as she enjoyed playing
211. SG's cackle as her daddy spun her around in a diaper box- she could not even sit up straight afterwards- It was HILARIOUS!
My husband, Trey, and I were married on July 14, 2007 after dating for seven years! I just can't believe how time has flown by. Due to God's providence, I'm currently a stay at home mommy! I worked for four years as a third grade elementary teacher at Edgewood Elementary in Homewood, AL, and loved every minute of it. Trey is an audio visual sales representative and just received a promotion with his company. Our family will be relocating to Spring Hill, Tn this summer with our two little girls, Susannah Grace (born Feb. 25, 2010) and Caroline (born Oct. 4, 2011). We are looking forward to this exciting chapter of our lives!