Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sew Busy...

One of the MANY reasons I have neglected to post pictures on our family blog lately is that I have had various sewing projects I wanted to get done before Caroline's arrival. I LOVE for my girls to match (Susannah Grace, Sydney (my niece), and Caroline). Therefore, I've been working like a crazy woman to get some things done before Caroline's big arrival. I've included some pictures below of my latest creations.

 Auburn outfits for my girls and an Alabama outfit for Sydney 
(SG and Sydney have shorts that match their tops!)

I made SG and Sydney the outfit on the left and Caroline has the matching onesie outfit on the right :).

 Fall owl top and pants to match for SG and Sydney!

BIG SIS and LIL SIS outfits for my girls

Here is the reversible fall outfit (Halloween/Thanksgiving) outfit I made for SG and Sydney!

 The "S" is a turkey face!
I also made Caroline a coordinating outfit to match!

I can't wait to put her in it!


 Monogrammed gown and matching receiving blanket for Caroline

 Cute monogrammed receiving blankets for Caroline


 LOTS of embroidered burp cloths for sweet Caroline

One of my favorite burp cloths and a bib I made 


No comments:

Post a Comment